Multi-head Filling & Packaging System for Foodstuffs,
Products: Sugar, nuts, rice, granules…, potato chips, small plastic parts, tea, frozen foods, … etc.
Manufactured by SAB F.P.M Filling & Packaging Machines ., in cooperation with Schneider Electric France, and Festo, Germany.
- This machine is dedicated to fill and pack regular & irregular shaped products (rice, cereals, nuts, snacks, granules, … etc.), in Pillow type pouches. Other pouch types/ dimensions are available upon special request.
- The machine was designed after thorough studies made by a team of technical specialists to ensure all the measures required for the safety and protection of operation and personnel.
- Machine design facilitates maintenance and service. Operation does not need special know-how.
- Machine undergoes actual quality tests on buyer’s products before delivery.
- Clients’ feedbacks were taken into consideration so the machine became highly versatile in meeting clients’ requirements and enjoy higher quality and performance.
- All machine parts are fabricated on programmable CNC machining centers, and undergoes quality control tests which gives them high reliability.
Machine Operation Principle:
Product is fed to machine via a feeding elevator (optional) which delivers product into machine tank where the multi-head (combination system) weighs the product and sends it to packaging station where the pouch is automatically shaped, sealed and marked with production & expiry dates. Finally a finished pouch is produced and sent out of machine, ready for sale (with an option to print out production and expiry date).
Weighing Section Specifications:
- Electronic weighing system With 10 weighing heads to get high weighing accuracy.
- 10 weighing hoppers.
- Integrated product feeder with adjustable gates.
- Load cell holder with vibration-proof set.
- with an industrial PC incorporating 7″ touch panel in both English & Arabic to control weighing functions.
- Water and dust proof according to IP-65.
- Scales protection system against excess weight and shocks.
- Special pneumatic system for product discharge.
- Maximum filling weight: 1000 grams.
- Minimum filling weight: 20 grams.
- Can save up to 250 programs.
- With a special platform to connect between filling machine and packaging machine with a ladder.
Bag making Section Specifications:
- Pouch dimensions:
- Width: 10-22 cm.
- Length: 10-34 cm.
- Pouch shape: Pillow type pouch (4-side sealed, or block bottom gusset pouch are available upon special request).
Machine productivity is 50 packages per minute approx.
Usable Packaging film:
Usable Packaging film: All standard heat sealable films except for pure polyethylene.