Snack (Bafak) processing line, Manufactured by SAB F.P.M ., in cooperation with Schneider Electric France, and Festo, Germany.
This line is designed to achieve continuous operation. Throughout all consecutive stations, you can get the required results according to what processing method you conduct by controlling all line stations.
Line consists of:
- Powder feeder (screw) to feed raw materials with 200 liters tank.
- Extruder, with four moulds to shape snacks according to required shape with electronic control.
- Pneumatic Conveyor for produced snacks.
- Stainless steel snack roaster cylindrically shaped, 63 cm diameter, 3.75 cm long.
- Stainless steel flavoring unit, with flavor sprayer, 300 cm long.
- Two tanks, 75 liters each, with special pump for flavor and oil.
- 2000 liters tank to store finished snack.
- All parts in contact with material are made of stainless steel.
- All external covers are made of stainless steel.
Production capacity for Eight hours shift is 1200 kg. approximately.
General Specifications of line:
- All line parts are made of stainless steel, except the parts that cannot be made of stainless steel (electric components, motors, bearings, etc.).
- All line operations are controlled through a central isolated electric panel, with On/Off switches, speed controls for each conveyor separately, control of heating conveyor’s temperature, in addition to control air turbines power.
- All electric parts are supplied by Schneider Electric France.
- All motors are supplied by MEZ, Czech Republic.
Electric control panel which controls all operations. All electric components are Schneider Electric.