Volumetric Filling& Packaging Machine 4-side seal bags with holding holes, Model: SAB 6
Products: Sugar, nuts, rice, granules…, etc.
Manufactured by SAB FPM , in cooperation with Schneider Electric France, and Festo, Germany.
- This machine is dedicated to fill and pack dry regular shaped products (rice, cereals, nuts, snacks, granules, … etc.), in Pillow type pouches. Other pouch types/ dimensions are available upon special request.
- The machine was designed after thorough studies made by a team of technical specialists to ensure all the measures required for the safety and protection of operation and personnel.
- Machine design facilitates maintenance and service. Operation does not need special know-how.
- Machine undergoes actual quality tests on buyer’s products before delivery.
- Clients’ feedbacks were taken into consideration so the machine became highly versatile in meeting clients’ requirements and enjoy higher quality and performance.
- All machine parts are fabricated on programmable CNC machining centers, and undergoes quality control tests which gives them high reliability.
Machine Operation Principle:
Product is fed to machine via a feeding elevator (optional) which delivers product into machine tank where the volumetric (telescopic cups) system fills the relevant product volume that corresponds to the required weight and sends it to packaging station where the pouch is automatically shaped, sealed and marked with production & expiry dates. Finally a finished pouch is produced and sent out of machine, ready for sale (with an option to print out production and expiry date).
- Pouch dimensions:
- Width: 5-20 cm.
- Length: 6-30 cm.
- Pouch shape: Pillow type pouch (4-side sealed, or block bottom gusset pouch are available upon special request).
- machine productivity is:
- for 1 Kg. filling size: 45 packages per minute approx.
- Filling system comprises calibrated telescopic cups.
- All pneumatic cylinders, valves and accessories for longitudinal and traversal seals are by Festo AG & Co. KG (Germany).
Advanced Industrial PLC which controls all machine functions, including filling, packaging, by Schneider Electric SA (France).
Usable Packaging film:
Usable Packaging film: All standard heat sealable films except for pure polyethylene.