Semi automatic sealing & shrinking machine,
according to the following specifications:
Pack Outer specifications:
- Shrink packaging with two holes on the sides of the pack.
- Possibility of packing products without a carton tray if the product can be stable on the conveyor.
Packaging film specifications:
The machine utilizes two rolls of heat sealed polyethylene (upper and lower).
Production capacity is approximately 200 packs per hour.
In-feed, food grade stainless steel conveying table leading to prepare product with adjustable speed and time.
Cutting & sealing mechanism consists of :
- Pneumatic mechanism to move cutting & sealing unit with speed and time control.
- Heated blade for cutting & sealing with digital electronic temperature controller
- Timer control for cutting & sealing time.
- Equipped with a shrink tunnel with the following specifications:
- Tunnel inlet dimensions (height x width x length): 40 x 60 x 125 cm.
- Continuous circulation of hot air inside the tunnel via a 3 HP air turbo fan, which ensures hot air uniformity within the tunnel.
- Full PLC control by Schneider Electric, France.
- All the electric components are provided by Schneider Electric, France.
- All pneumatic components are provided by Festo, Germany.