Automatic sealing & shrinking machine (double wrapping),
Pack Outer specifications:
- Shrink packaging that is sealed on all it sides.
- Possibility of packing products without a carton tray if the product can be stable on the conveyor.
Packaging film specifications:
- For the horizontal seal, the machine utilizes two rolls of heat sealed polyethylene (upper and lower).
- For the vertical seal, the machine utilizes two rolls of heat sealed polyethylene (upper and lower).
Production capacity is approximately 450 packs per hour.
- Automatic In-feed unit with a motorized conveyor to put the parcel.
- Photocells to insure the stopping of the parcel in place.
- Film in-feed mechanism.
- Equipped with a shrink tunnel with the following specifications:
- Tunnel inlet dimensions (height x width x length): 40 x 60 x 150 cm.
- Heaters and heat exchangers with digital electronic temperature controller.
- 4 Adjustable holes for air heat uniformity on the sides.
- Full PLC control by Schneider Electric, France.
- All the electric components are provided by Schneider Electric, France.
- All pneumatic components are provided by Festo, Germany.
We are here to help