Sack filling machine for granules Model: SAB 30 A
- This machine is dedicated to fill course and fine granules by weight, within a range of 10 k.g. to 50 k.g.
- The machine was designed after thorough studies made by a team of technical specialists to ensure all the measures required for the safety and protection of operation and personnel.
- Machine design facilitates maintenance and service. Operation does not need special know-how.
- Machine undergoes actual quality tests on buyer’s products before delivery.
- Clients’ feedbacks were taken into consideration so the machine became highly versatile in meeting clients’ requirements and enjoy higher quality and performance.
- All machine parts are fabricated on programmable CNC machining centers, and undergoes quality control tests which gives them high reliability.
Outer pack specifications:
- Maximum filling weight: 50 Kg. (other weights available on request).
- Minimum filling weight: 10 Kg. (other weights available on request).
- Bag dimensions: readymade bag according to buyer’s dimensions.
- Separate weighing set (two scales).
- Weighing hopper feeding system through gateway with pneumatic control provided by Festo, Germany.
Bag feeding mechanism:
- Bags are fed manually to the filling nozzle.
- Bag is picked via a pneumatic mechanism after giving command via a pedal.
- After filling is finished, the bag is freed automatically.
- Japanese made, NewLong brand stitching machine, installed on an adjustable stand.
- Advanced Industrial PLC which controls all machine functions, including filling, packaging, by Schneider Electric SA (France).
- All pneumatic cylinders, valves and accessories for longitudinal and traversal seals are by Festo AG & Co. KG (Germany).
Machine productivity is: : 8 sacks per minute approx.