Volumetric Filling Machine for Viscous Liquids like shampoo, liquid Soap, Oil, …etc.):
Manufactured by SAB F.P.M filling & Packaging Machines , in cooperation with Schneider Electric France, and Festo, Germany.
– Bag dimensions: Width: 10-22 cm, length: 10-34 cm.
– Bag Type: Pillow type bag, 3-sides sealing.
Production capacity: 20-40 packages per minute approximately, depending on:
- Type of packaging film.
- Product to be filled (its specific weight & its composition).
- Filling volume.
- Filling is done by an adjustable, stainless steel stroke type pump.
- Pneumatic mechanism to control filling volume.
- Filling heads are made of stainless steel, specially designed according to product to be filled.
- Special anti-leak device.
Pouch Shaping System:
– Pneumatic reciprocating traversal sealing system.
– Automatic film feeding system with special guides leading film until it reaches the forming tube.
- Full safety system.
- Easy to exchange forming set.
- Pneumatically driven vertical sealer.
- Pneumatic system by Festo Germany.
- Electronic bag length control.
- Color photocell.
-Full PLC control, by Schneider Electric, France.
-Peripheral control panel incorporating:
– 5.7″ Schneider Electric touch screen, with English & Arabic operation program, through which all machine operation and calibrations are done.
- Dominating and monitoring all machine operation and adjustments.
- PID Temperature controller for longitudinal, & traversal (Forward +Backward) seals.
- Control of all additional accessories.
- Control of conveyors movement.
- Main control switches for power and emergency stop.
- All electric components are Schneider Electric SA (France).
- All machine parts in contact with material are made of stainless steel.
- Machine frame with electrostatic paint (white colored).
- Electric Power supply: 380 VAC, 3-phase, 50 Hz.
- Compressed air supply: ½ m3, 8 bar, for an average production capacity of 40 pouches per minute.
- Ambient temperature: 10-40 C.
- Maximum external film diameter: 400 mm.
- Packaging film: can utilize all type of thermally sealable
- packaging films, except pure polyethylene.