Volumetric Filling Machine for Liquids (water) in polyethylene bags
Manufactured by SAB F.P.M filling & Packaging Machines , in cooperation with Schneider Electric France, and Festo, Germany.
– Bag dimensions: Width: 10-22 cm, length: 10-34 cm.
– Bag Type: Pillow type bag, 3-sides sealing.
30 packages per minute approximately (for 100 ml filling size), depending on:
– Type of packaging film.
– Product to be filled (its specific weight & its composition).
– Filling volume.
Filling System :
– Filling is done by an adjustable, stainless steel stroke type pump.
– Pneumatic mechanism to control filling volume.
– Filling heads are made of stainless steel, specially designed according to product to be filled.
– Special anti-leak device.
Pouch Shaping System:
– Pneumatic reciprocating traversal sealing system, with special cooling circle.
– Automatic film feeding system with special guides leading film until it reaches the forming tube.
– Full safety system.
– Easy to exchange forming set.
– Pneumatically driven vertical sealer.
– Pneumatic system by Festo Germany.
– Electronic bag length control.
– Color photocell.
-Full PLC control, by Schneider Electric, France.
-Peripheral control panel incorporating:
5.7″ Schneider Electric touch screen, with English & Arabic operation program, through which all machine operation and calibrations are done.
- Dominating and monitoring all machine operation and adjustments.
- PID Temperature controller for longitudinal, & traversal (Forward +Backward) seals.
- Control of all additional accessories.
- Control of conveyors movement.
- Main control switches for power and emergency stop.
- All electric components are Schneider Electric SA (France).
- Machine speed control via inverter by Schneider Electric,
- Pneumatics supplied by Festo.
– All machine parts in contact with material are made of stainless steel, 304 grade.
– Machine frame with electrostatic paint (white colored).
– Electric Power supply: 380 VAC, 3-phase, 50 Hz.
– Compressed air supply: ½ m3, 8 bar, for an average production capacity of 40 pouches per minute.
– Ambient temperature: 10-40 C.
– Maximum external film diameter: 400 mm.
– Packaging film: pure polyethylene only.