Cement Bulk Filling Machine in Pre-made Sacks with Double Weigher
- Filling weight range: 10-50 kilograms.
- Bag dimensions: pre-made bag, with side opening (valve) according to the volume and type of product to be filled.
- Actual filling speed and accuracy depend on product type and characteristics, bag size, … etc.
- Tank capacity: 500 liters.
- Tank is made of painted steel.
- Auger feeder for weighing unit.
- Level detectors, from Schneider Electric, France.
- Double gate to feed weighing hopper.
- One separate weighing unit for each filling head.
- CE marked electronic digital weight control.
- CE marked load cell.
- Products discharge command via external electronic command.
- Products are discharged from the weighing unit into medium tank with auger
- Auger is fixed horizontally.
- Made of stainless steel.
- With a CE marked motor to ensure the movement of products into the bag.
- With a special hole for the valve bags required.
Bag feeding mechanism:
- Bags are fed to filling nozzle manually.
- An automatic command is issued leading a pneumatic mechanism hold the bag.
- After discharging product into bag according to the required weight, the bag is pushed off the filling nozzle manually (a special automatic pusher is available on request).
- All electric components are Schneider Electric SA (France).
- All pneumatic valves are Festo AG (Germany).
- Control panel incorporates:
- Main control switches for power, emergency stop, and conveyor.
- Advanced Industrial PLC which controls all machine functions, by Schneider Electric SA (France).
Paint and finishing:
- White colored, thick, and hard thermal paint, to protect machine frame against rust, moisture and scratching.
- Electrical supply: 380 VAC, 3 Phase, 50 Hz.
- Compressed air supply: 2 m3, at 8 bar.
- Temperature range: 10-40 C.
Machine Production capacity:
- 6 bags per minute approximately, for each machine, based on 25 k.g. bags,
- provided that the product is dry & has no tendency to agglomerate.