Vertical-Form-Fill-Seal Machines Model : SAB REX-PACK
SAB F.P.M manufactures VFFS machines for more than two decades.
This machine was developed as a result of decades of experience & accumulated know-how,
with the motive of supplying a perfect product for our customers in different industrial sectors.
- Extremely flexible on different package sizes and styles.
- Top performance and reliability.
- Ease of operation, quick change over and simple setup.
- Minimal maintenance and easy cleaning.
- Wide package size range.
- Heavy duty construction, light and compact frame, made in fabricated steel, painted white.
- Parts which contact the product are made in AISI 304 Stainless steel (optional 316).
- Cross sealing jaws movement is controlled by a pneumatic system (servo system available upon request).
- Pre-setting of the jaws allows maximum speed.
- Self-centering, film-pulling belts with independent motorization driven by an inverter (servo system available upon request).
- Automatic film reel holder with reel run-out detection system, on adjustable trolley.
- Simple manual film splicing system.
- Electric and mechanical compartments doors mounted on hinges for maximum access to the inside of the machine.
- Non-proprietary, modular components.
- HMI with LCD color touch-screen with adjustable position (multiple languages available upon request).
- Digital PID temperature control integrated in the HMI.
- Print mark registration photocell with automatic teach function.
- Operation programs memorization (up to 250 programs).
- Operation power: electric & pneumatic.
- All electric components by Schneider Electric.
- All pneumatic components by FESTO.
- Components conform to EEC standards
Production speed and filling volume:
|Production speed (pouch per minute)||Pouch length range (mm)||Pouch width range (mm)||Model|
- Printing unit,
- devices for production of different bag styles 1- square bottom 2-gussets forming devices ,
- sealing system for Polyethylene,
- gas injection device (MAP),
- handle forming device,
- automatic film centering system, special sealing bars.
– Inclined models for fragile products.
– Full stainless steel construction.
– Packaging with vacuum for granular products.